International audition for Opera/Lied singers 2014
INTERNATIONAL AUDITION FOR OPERA SINGERS
Audio-visual Production 2014
“DIE ZAUBERFLÖTE” - W. A. MOZART
“MISSA SOLEMNIS” - L. van BEETHOVEN
Music director: Maximianno Cobra
- an university degree or equivalent;
- application deadline: Friday, February 28th 2014. All applicants must submit by e-mail a recent recording (max 20 MB) or a recent video link on YouTube or Vimeo along with a complete CV/resume including: date of birth - permanent address and a recent head shot.
The repertoire for each specific voice includes:
- 2 arias, 2 recitatives of free choice;
- Two Schubert's Lieder:
- One Lied of free choice and one set piece Lied - “Der König in Thule” Op. 5 nr. 5 D. 367.
AUDITION LOCATION & DATE:
Auditions will take place in Bucharest - Romania. Only candidates who are selected will be contacted 1 month prior to the audition date via e-mail.
- Executive production: Concertissimo Entertainment - Rome, Italy - www.concertissimo.it
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. There is no application fee. However, we will not provide any financial assistance during the entirely audition process. Submitted Materials will not be returned.
The final decision concerning the eligibility and acceptability of qualifications rests with our board of artistic directors.
***(audio format by e-mail - only mp3 files up to 25 megabytes "MB" in size all together)
Download Brochure PDF and please, spread the news!
The most important goal of the audition is to assemble vocal talents and stimulate their quality by rewarding their distinction. The audition is organized by TEMPUS in association with CANTUS Opera Studio and Atelier Kostya in Europe, which represents a vital element of the performing arts (music, theatre) of today and hopefully the future. The selected singers will have the opportunity to take part in our recording productions.