International Opera auditions 2015 - 2016
We are very grateful for both the applicants and the professionals who gave of their time to prepare and bring the audition to fruition last year. The most important goal of the audition is to assemble vocal talents and stimulate their quality by rewarding their distinction. The audition is organized by TEMPUS in association with CANTUS Opera Studio and Atelier Kostya in Europe, which represents a vital element of the performing arts (music, theatre) of today and hopefully the future. The selected singers will have the opportunity to take part in our recording productions.
INTERNATIONAL AUDITION FOR OPERA / LIED SINGERS
Audio-visual Production 2015/2016
“DON GIOVANNI” - W. A. MOZART
“EIN DEUTSCHES REQUIEM” - J. BRAHMS
Music director: Maximianno Cobra
- an university degree or equivalent;
- application deadline: September 30th 2015. All applicants must submit by e-mail a recent recording (max 20 MB) or a recent video link on YouTube or Vimeo along with a complete CV/resume including: date of birth - permanent address and a recent head shot.
The repertoire for each specific voice includes:
- 2 arias of free choice;
- Two Lieder:
- One Lied of free choice and we would recommend to prepare Schubert's Lied - “Der Konig in Thule” Op. 5 nr. 5 D. 367.
AUDITION LOCATION & DATE:
Auditions will take place in Bucharest - Romania / Budapest - Hungary - Only candidates who are selected will be contacted 1 month prior to the audition date via e-mail.
- Executive production: Quintessence Studios - Worldwide headquarters London - UK - Phone : (+44) 020 8133 3935
- Physical address:
Quintessence Studios - Suite A601 - 17293, eCommerce Service Base, Gongyuannan Rd., Nanshan District,
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. There is no application fee. However, we will not provide any financial assistance during the entirely audition process. Submitted Materials will not be returned.***
The final decision concerning the eligibility and acceptability of qualifications rests with our board of artistic directors.
***(audio format by e-mail - only mp3 files up to 25 megabytes "MB" in size all together)
Visa, Travel and Accomodation:
- Visa, travel expenses - including insurance - and accommodation are the responsibility of each candidate. We do not provide airfare or any other travel expenses and or specific visa certificates. All candidates must make their own reservations at local hotels or residencies. A list of convenient places and prices may be sent upon request long in advance so that the candidates can make their reservations.
- The organizers of the audition are not responsible for obtaining the visas for candidates accepted to the audition. The only form of assistance the we will provide is the audition letter/e-mail of acceptance. All other steps for obtaining the visa are the responsibility of the candidate.
MORE INFO. UPDATES: